Sunday, December 5, 2010

Can You Use Pancake Mix In Waffle Maker

Advent Contest - Resolution

It was not easy.
But you have been really good.
♥
I was totally beside himself
and was amazed.
The double had I managed to jedan case.
But it really only 157 g.
♥

♥
are There was also someone who
the right close to it was.
Jasmin (Schokolaedchen)
has estimated that the chain weighs 153g
.

♥

love jasmine, so you're given

and the winner will receive a
beads from me.
Please send me your address via email !
(admin (at) filzlotte.de)
♥
CONGRATULATIONS!
♥
of all I thank you sooo much, you want your
taken part in the fun.
I found it great
and hope that your joy had.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
♥
♥ ♥


Now I wish you a wonderful evening.
Much love
Judith
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment