Friday, December 3, 2010

Images Of Men With Brazilian Wax

Advent Contest

Soooo long I had it before.
an online contest.
A very special time.
♥
because you have to guess.
Yes! ;-)
You have to guess how hard the
shown below warp
together with the leather band.
Without the star, of course.
him I have you down just for size comparison
wrong.
(Embroidery of Smila)
♥
♥
Naaaa?
What do you think?
How hard can she be?
If you have any idea's
writes in the Post as a comment!
♥

♥ The one who is with your weight estimate
closest to the true weight,
wins a beads on a leather band.
♥
♥
time do you have to 2.Advent
at 18.00 clock.
♥

♥ I wish you all good luck!
♥
♥ ♥

Excited greetings
Judith


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment